AD RescueWear Wrap-E-Soothe Bottoms for Eczema
The Wrap-E-Soothe Bottom is a Specialty Medical Undergarment for the Treatment of Eczema.
It is made of Tencel®, which is a New Age Fiber and Revolutionary for eczema sufferers. Most eczema fabrics have chemicals weaved into their fabric to kill bacteria. This eco-friendly fabric has all the same benefits for eczema sufferers but it soothes eczema naturally. Tencel® is one of the softest fabrics in the world, has anti-itch properties, stays close to the skin for effective treatment and greatly inhibits the growth of bacteria on the fabric promoting healthy skin.
Details- Pants with Attached Feet for Easy Wet and Dry Wrap Therapy for Legs and Feet.
- Your Child Will Love This Ultra Soft Fabric on their Eczema or Sensitive Skin.
- Ultra Soft Fabric Proven Superior for Sensitive Skin and Eczema – Eco-friendly.
- Wear Damp Under a Dry Layer for Wet Wrap Therapy to Heal the Skin Barrier, Calm the Itch and Provide More Restful Sleep. Studies Report a 75% Reduction in Symptoms in 5 Days of Treatment.
- Excellent Worn Dry Under Clothing to Soothe and Prevent Scratching of Irritated Eczema Skin.
- TENCEL® Fabric has Thermo-Regulating Properties – Great for Hot, Itchy Eczema and Dry Cracked Eczema.
- TENCEL® Greatly Inhibits the Growth of Bacteria on the Fabric Keeping Skin Healthy.
- Flat, Smooth Seams. Tag are Sewn on Outside of Garment to Prevent Irritation.
- 94% TENCEL®/Lyocell/6% Spandex.
- Machine Wash in Gentle Wash Laundry Bag, Inside Out, to Increase Longevity of Product.
TENCEL® is an Oeko-Tex Fiber.
Available in White Only. Dyes in Fabric Have Been Shown to Irritate Eczema.