AD RescueWear The Rescue Suit for Eczema
The Rescue Suit is a Specialty Medical Undergarment for the Treatment of Eczema.
It is made of Tencel®, which is a New Age Fiber and Revolutionary for eczema sufferers. Most eczema fabrics have chemicals weaved into their fabric to kill bacteria. This eco-friendly fabric has all the same benefits for eczema sufferers but it soothes eczema naturally. Tencel® is one of the softest fabrics in the world, has anti-itch properties, stays close to the skin for effective treatment and greatly inhibits the growth of bacteria on the fabric promoting healthy skin.
Please choose size...
Details- Ultra Soft, Anti-Itch Fabric Proven Superior for Eczema – Eco-friendly.
- Wear Damp Under a Dry Layer for Wet Wrap Therapy to Heal the Skin Barrier, Calm the Itch and Provide More Restful Sleep. Studies Show an Average Reduction of Symptoms by 75% in 5 Days of Treatment.
- Excellent Worn Dry as a Dry Wrap Over Creams and Emollients and Under Clothing as a Soothing Protection Layer. Great Over Emollients.
- TENCEL® Fabric has Thermo-Regulating Properties – Great for Hot, Itchy Eczema Skin and Dry, Cracked Eczema.
- TENCEL® Greatly Inhibits the Growth of Bacteria on the Fabric Keeping Skin Healthy.
- Fold Over Hand Covers Treat Hands and Prevents Scratching. No Need for Gloves.
- Fully Enclosed Legs – No Entry Points for Scratching.
- Flat Seams and Tags Sewn on Outside Prevent Irritation.
- Fully Enclosed Zipper Protects Skin from Zipper Teeth.
- White Suit with Sea Blue Zipper.
- Machine Wash in a Gentle Wash Laundry Bag, Inside Out, to Increase Longevity.
94% TENCEL®/ Lyocell/ 6% Spandex
TENCEL® is an Oeko-Tex Fiber.
Available in White Only. Fabric Dyes Have Been Found to Irritate Eczema.