Collection of Personal Information
SUNNY DAY does not sell or trade customers' personal information collected online with third parties.Personal information collected online will only be for internal use only.When you create a SUNNY DAY account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from SUNNY DAY
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website
- To use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online;
- To provide you with member benefits, including but not limited to special offers, birthday parties, talks and events
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
When you register as a user on SUNNY DAY website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at anytime by using the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on SUNNY DAY website.
Security of Your Personal Information
SUNNY DAY ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retention purposes
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from SUNNY DAY website. In exceptional circumstances SUNNY DAY may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. SUNNY DAY is committed to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacy principles.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by SUNNY DAY please contact us at email@example.com and we will resolve the issue.
SUNNY DAY reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.